Issue of voucher
1. The conditions for exposure and transmission - vouchers
1.1) Issue of the voucher is a service which the hotel provides for the following conditions necessary for its clients representative bodies of the CR abroad for granting entry.
1.2) The Voucher hotel will
- Issued on the basis of a written request to klient for it is deemed complete
form following applications (see below *)
- Send to the clients address, fax / mail or / and information about its departure will also be send by mail client.
1.3) Before sending the voucher will be charged from credit card deposit. It is the amount of value for money accommodation for the first two nights hotel accommodation.
1.4) This deposit is regarded as a prepay customer will be charged to your arrival to cover accommodation.
1.5) In case of cancellation / cancellation or no-show fee is not refundable. Will be refunded only if the client sends written information Consulate CR. That he obtain an entry visa was denied.
2. Conditions for advance payments:
1) Payment by credit card info see - on the conditions of use of payment cards.
From clients credit card will be charged non-refundable advance payment for the first two nights. .
2) Payment by bank-transfer may be made in EUR or CZK to the account :
GOLDEN CITY Ltd. Taboritska 3, 130 00 Prague 3 Czech Republic, ICO: 41195043 DIC: CZ41195043
All bank fees charged to the client.
1. Payments in € - bank account
Raiffeisen Bank, Narodni 10, Praha 1
cislo uctu: 1121019730 / 5500
IBAN: CZ58 5500 0000 0011 2101 9730
2. Payments in CZK - bank account
Adresa: Olbrachtova 2006/ 9
140 21 Praha 4, ICO 49240901
Číslo účtu: 1121017890/5500
/*/ Voucher - aplication