Issue of voucher
1.The conditions for exposure and transmission - vouchers
1.1) Issue of the voucher is a service which the hotel provides for the following conditions necessary for its clients representative bodies of the CR abroad for granting entry.
1.2) The Voucher hotel will - Issued on the basis of a written request to klient for it is deemed complete form following applications (see below *)
- Send to the clients address, fax /mail or/ and information about its departure will also be send by mail client.
1.3) Before sending the voucher will be charged from credit card deposit. It is the amount of value for money accommodation for the 100% full price of hotel accommodation.
1.4) In case of cancellation /cancellation or no-show fee is not refundable. Will be refunded only if the client sends written information Consulate CR. That he obtain an entry visa was denied.
2.Conditions for advance payments:
1) Payment by credit card info see - on the conditions of use of payment cards.
From clients credit card will be charged non-refundable advance payment for 100% of the full price.
2) Payment by bank-transfer may be made in EUR or CZK to the account :
GOLDEN CITY Ltd. Taboritska 3, 130 00 Prague 3 Czech Republic, ICO: 41195043 DIC: CZ41195043
All bank fees charged to the client.
1. Payments in € - bank account
Raiffeisen Bank, Narodni 10, Praha 1
account number: 1121019730 / 5500
IBAN: CZ58 5500 0000 0011 2101 9730
2. Payments in CZK - bank account
Adresa: Olbrachtova 2006/ 9
140 21 Praha 4, ICO 49240901
account number : 1121017890/5500
/*/ Voucher - aplication